I had so much fun seeing these new colours come to life on these cards. You can see both of these cards being created on my weekly live over on my YouTube Channel here
This card is on a Pebbled Path base, which is such a gorgeous warm grey tone. I have combined this with Wild Wheat and Copper Clay, all of these colours are new In Colours for 2023-2025.
This ribbon is a 3/8″ / 1 cm Textured Ribbon, but it pulls apart beautiful to create this look. You can see me cutting and pulling the ribbon apart on my live video. To complete the card I have added some coordinating dots. All the new products will be available from the 2nd of May 2023.
This card is on a Moody Mauve base, and has been paired with Lost Lagoon. Lost Lagoon is a returning colour and will be joining our subtle colour family! I am delighted to see this colour back in my stash!!
You can see both cards being created over on my YouTube channel HERE
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!