Demonstrator Pre-order: 1 October–2 November
- Pre-orders are available on demonstrator orders only.
- Pre-order limits: One of each stamp set and dies (whether purchased separately or as part of the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle); three of the Designer Series Paper.
- Orders are commissionable and must be placed as a demonstrator order.
Customer Sales Period: 3 November 2020–4 January 2021
- Customers can purchase Curvy Celebrations products beginning 3 November 2020 – If you can’t wait? Why not join today and add this product to your starter kit?
This sample I have made and am sharing with you is using the following:
- Curvy Dies
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set
- Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
I firstly cut the dotty layer and added the three pieces of the designer paper to the top section. I have then heat embossed the swoosh of stars in Silver Embossing Powder and aligned this with the dotty die. This whole section is popped up using Dimensionals to add even more depth to the card
The larger bows were created but cutting out 3 of the single bows and layering these together. The colours are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce to coordinated with the fabulous Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
I am now sending you on over the the wonderful Helene who I know has some amazing inspiration using these new and exciting products! Enjoy the rest of the Artisan Blog Hop
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!