Hello and a very warm welcome to the Nov Stampin’ Up! Artisan Blog Hop! Today we are all sharing with you projects using the Toile Tiding Suite.
Instructions to make the Clutch Bag
You will need…
- Two pieces of Very Vanilla each measuring 24.5cm x 21cm – this is for the front and back panels
- Two piece of Real Red each measuring 13cm x 21cm – scored at 2.5cm, 6.5cm & 10.5cm. These are the side panels
- One piece of Real Red measuring 29.8cm x 13cm – scored in at 2.5cm on all 4 sides and made up in to a box. This is the base piece.
- Attached the Side panels on to the side of the box and add the front and back panel
- The bag is closed with a piece of Real Red Card (24.5cm x 8cm. Scored at 4cm) folded over the top of the opening. This has been punched with a hold punch to feed through the ribbon to secure the bag.
The jar (candle holder) was painted in tombow mixed with a little water and then sprinkled with the Ice Glitter. Both the card and the candle holder at using the image from the Toile Christmas set. I have stamped in Memento Black and coloured with the Real Red and Shaded Spruce Blends.
This big flower was made by drawing a large circle (outline of a dinner plate) and cutting around the circle into the centre to create a spiral. I have then rolled this up and glued together with a hot glue gun. The holly leaves were hand drawn on the back of the paper and cut out.
I am now sending you on over to the fabulous Jackie Aitken, but be sure to hop on all the way around the hop to check out all the fabulous inspirations and ideas …here is a sneak peek of what is in store for you….
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
- Online Shopper Code – for a free gift from me use YBRBK9SV
- Purchase a Starter Kit: Only £99 and you can choose £130 of product! You can choose from any current catalogue and any specials available. Including FREE shipping. For more details Click here or more details.
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma