Welcome to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop for Sept. For this Blog Hop I have had the pleasure of creating with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle. The Artisan Team are sharing projects from both the Poinsettia Place and Trimming the Town Suite
I love flowers and Poinsettia are no exception. I adore them and always look forward to having them in our home over Christmas time.
For this first card I have used the Poinsettia Petals Bundle to stamp out the background in Garden Green Ink & then water colour in the inside of the Holly leaves in the same colour ink with a few touches of Shaded Spruce ink.
Once fully dry, I have then stamped the berries in Real Red and added some splatters of Real Red ink. To create the leaves, I have die cut out the largest Petals (x3) in Garden Green Cardstock and stamped with the image which would create the shading on the Holly.
The Poinsettia is the 3 separate images layered together and stamped and watercolored in Real Red Ink
This next card is using the pretty Designer Series Paper for the background. I have created an alternative look by using the Real Red and Crumb Cake Blends to colour the Poinsettias.
Here you can see the paper before and after colouring with the Blends.
For my final project for this blog hop, I have created a cute Mini Box in a Bag…. it’s an old but a goody! You create a small box and wrap the paper around the outside to create the cute bag!
I hope you enjoyed these projects and are inspired to create some Poinsettia Petals Projects and Cards.
I am now sending you on over the the fabulous Helene who I know has some gorgeous projects for you! Enjoy the rest of the Artisan Blog Hop
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
- Online Shopper Code– for a free gift from me use 2XU7PWRB
- Purchase a Starter Kit: Get £130 worth of product for only £99. (Choose from any current catalogue) PLUS from 1st Sept to 30th Sept you will also receive the following product in your kit
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle!)
- So Much Love Stamp Set
- Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set
- PLUS 8 packs of pre-cut cardstock of the Coastal Cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of pre-cut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). You can then choose which samples to replicate and how to distribute these
Caroline van der Straaten
Helene den Breejen