Welcome to the Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop and for this month we are sharing with you cards inspired by flowers! You may have joined me from the lovely Brian King or have come directly to my blog, however you have found us, be sure to hop on around to see all the floral creations
For my card I have use a brilliant new set called Colour & Contour which will be available to purchase from the 4th May!
The paper is an exclusive HOST item which you can earn for free when you host a party or have your own little party and spend the qualifying amount
This paper pack is HUGE and jammed packed full of fabulous. bright patterns as well as lot and lots of black and white designs.
I am now sending you on over to the wonderful Stesha, who I know will have some fabulous florals for you all. Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!