Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a CASE of this fabulous card created by Wilma De Korte. I have used the Beauty of Tomorrow for the #GDP308 Challenge.
Are you looking for a layout or some colours to spark some inspiration? Then why not play along with the Global Design Project Challenge, we’d love to see your take on Wilma’s card
The card base is Cajun Craze, which I don’t seen to use often enough. I feel it is one of those colours which perfectly fits the Autumn season, so definitely gets more use from me during Sept through to Nov.
Do you have any go to seasonal colours?
For the background I have used Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze & Memento (Black) with the Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set. I have also added a few extra splatter of ink, by flicking the tip of the Basic Black Blend pen on to the card.
Rather than masking I have stamped a full piece of cardstock and then cut out the 1″ gap. Both the top and the bottom section are routed onto dimensionals for an extra layer to the card.
To complete the card I have added some linen thread and the Metallic Adhesive Dots..these are my current go to accessory and I have stock up on them for my Christmas cards!
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more sketch inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP308 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!