Happy Monday! Today for the new Global Design Project Challenge we are casing the talented Kerstin Kreis
I love the colours and her cute heart! If you like to play along, then simply use the hashtag #GDP304 and tag us at @global_design_project on Instagram or add a link to your blog post on Global Design Project Blog HERE
For my card I have used the Check Mini embossing folder. I have blended over some Granny Apple and Bermuda Bay ink and then die cut this with one of the contour scalloped rectangle dies.
I have trimmed off the scalloped edge and did cut the same shape in Basic Black & layer these together.
The card base is Thick Basic White and splattered with the Bermuda Bay Blend.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more Flower Power inspiration using this colour combination!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP304 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!