Hello & Happy Monday! Today I am case-ing my good Friend and upline Kim Fee and I am so excited!! I love the colours and texture from Kim’s original design
I started designing my card with the beautiful background die cut from the bundle. Firstly, I added the full panel, but decided this was too big & I wanted a smaller piece similar to Kim’s original.
I used multipurpose glue to add this to a piece of white and then trimmed this down to 10cm x 7.5cm
This panel has been layered onto Vellum for a little more texture and depth. Once this panel was in place on the card I have then stamped out a selection of the Dahlia flowers on Calypso Coral and Mango Melody Ink & layered these onto the card with dimensionals. The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green keeping all the colours nice and bright!
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP332 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!