Hello, we have a new challenge over at the Global Design Project. I couldn’t wait to CASE Stesha’s card and had this card make a few weeks ago. As soon as the Christmas Gifting Set arrived I had the idea to use the tag as a stencil.
I have used the blending brush with Pumpkin Pie ink to create the Stag, once blended I have cut out with my snips. To create a more rustic feel, I have cased Stesha idea of adding texture to the edges of the card stock layers. This is easy to achieve with the edge of the snips
The background was also created using a mask – Artistic Mix Decorative Masks – 159178. This was blended with Night of Navy Ink on to the Basic White layer and the Night of Navy background.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP368 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!