Happy Monday! This week over at the Global Design Project we are being inspired by the super talented Charlet Mallett. I love everything Charlet creates, so couldn’t wait to case her fabulous card. For my card I have used the new Framed Occasions Stamp Set.
This background was really fun to make, but you won’t be able to make exactly the same card twice!
The Framed Occasions stamp set has 7 different leaf images in various sizes. I stamped out some of the foliage in a mix of both Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party onto Shimmery White Cardstock.
The next step was to Spritz water onto the stamped image and let some of the ink run! You can then leave to dry or use the heat gun to speed up the process
Once the ink was dry I have then taken the Granny Apple Green Dark Blend and added some splatters over the top for extra texture.
The close up…
The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and embossed with white powder to make it pop against the black. To complete the card I have added some Old Olive Ribbon and a few Iridescent Pearls
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP344 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!