Welcome to the last Be Inspired for blog hop for the year and if you aren’t starting the hop here, then you probably just popped over from the my talented friend Brian King, wasn’t his project brilliant!
The them for this card was to CASE-ing (Copy and Share Everything) ourselves. So I search back through my Pinterest Board and found this card I made in early 2019. Although this stamp is now retired, I really wanted to recreate this watercolour technique on my card.
I have picked out the Garden Wishes Stamp Set, and used the largest image from this set. I have stamped in Staz-On, and used watercolour card stock.
I have then added on some water into the image and the area where I wanted to add ink. Once the water was added I dropped on the colours using the water painter. The colours I have used is Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
I have then also splattered on some of the Pumpkin Pie ink and added some Champagne Rhinestones.
The sentiment was stamped on to Basic Black Cardstock, using Versamark and embossed with white powder. To complete the card I have then added a bow in Linen Thread
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you liked my project. Next up is the lovely Stesha Bloodhart. Be sure to hop on around all of the hop as I am sure you will see even more inspiration from the team – Enjoy!