Happy Monday! Today I am sharing my card for Global Design Project Challenge and this week we are CASE-ing the fabulous Charlet
I love all of Charlet’s cards and was so excited to CASE one of her designs. I love the layout, the soft pinks and the use of the gold hoop! I have changed up the colour using Night of Navy and incorporated a touch of the pink into the Flowers.
The flowers are from the Quite Curvy Stamp Set. They have been stamped out in Memento and coloured with Rococo Rose Blends. The cute little butterfly is from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set
The Night of Navy ribbon is from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack. It is really soft and thin and perfect for tying into a bow.
To complete the card I have added a few Enamel Dots in Misty Moonlight
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP268 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!