Happy Monday! Today I am sharing my card for Global Design Project Challenge and this week the theme is ‘Hot Drink’
I don’t know about you but I love a Christmas Cup! and in particular a coffee cup! So for this challenge my thoughts went immediately to a particularly well know coffee chain for my inspiration.
If anyone knows me, they know I love my coffee and so I wanted to make my coffee a large cup! I simply stamped out the image onto Whisper White and added the extra lines with a ruler and the Stampin’ Write Marker. Once the cup was extended I added in a few extra stripy lines to create the pattern on the cup.
The cups have been coloured using the Blends in Shaded Spruce, Real Red and a touch of Smoky Slate for the shading. I have cut them out using my Paper Snips and added them to the front of the card using Dimensionals for added depth.
Before adding the cups, I have tied around some of the Real Red Braided Linen Trim and tied on three of the bells (one of each of the colours)
Hope you have enjoyed seeing some inspiration with this fun set.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP267 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!