Welcome to the next Inspire.Create Challenge and for the next fortnight the theme is Floral. If you would like to join in and share your blog and creation you can add your link to your make HERE.
To re-create this card you can follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Cut the Smoky Slate card base to 21cm x 14.8cm – scored and folded to 10.5cm x 14.8cm
- Step 2 – Stamp the Dandelion Wishes randomly in StazOn ink over Shimmery White paper.
- Step 3 – Use the Aqua Painter with the So Saffron Ink to paint on circles – let dry and then repeat with the Smokey Slate Ink
- Step 4 – Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 10.2cm x 3cm and add on some Pick a Pattern Washi Tape. Adhere to the card front.
- Step 5 – Colour the Whisper White Sheer Ribbon with the Smoky Slate Dark Blend and tie around the card front into a bow.
- Step 6 – Stamp out the sentiment from Perennial Birthday in Smoky Slate onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut out ready to layer. This has been stuck on with some dimensionals for extra depth.
- Step 7 – Add on some sequins or rhinestones or both! ;)
Be sure to check out the rest of the makes from the Inspire.Create Design Team HERE & we love you to join us and see what you make!
If you live in the UK, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess Aug Code 6GG3H6K7 to receive perks from from me in Sept. Happy Stamping!