Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop and for this month the theme is Sale-A-Bration and I am using the Peaceful Patterns and Be Dazzling Papers.
Are you loving all of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration products? We are now half way through this promotion and all the FREE items and extra Sale-A-bration items will only be available until the 30th Sept. Do you have a favourite so far?
This fancy fold really showcases all of these fabulous papers. The front panel is using the Scalloped Contour Dies, which I have used a lot since they were added to my stash.
Each layer has a coordinating piece of cardstock as a matt. The colours I have used are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Garden Green
The skirt on the stamped image has been ‘paper-pieced’ to create the plaid pattern & the top part of the image is stamped separately and coloured with Blends
What is Paper-Piecing?
This is where you stamp your image onto your cardstock (such as basic white) and then stamp the image a second time on to the patterned paper. This means you can cut out the patterned paper and place this over the top of the image
These stamps come in two pieces so you can mix and match the top part with your chosen bottom part of the lady. This makes it easy to colour and cut out the top part to layer together.
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to the my friend Stesha, who I know will have some fabulous inspiration using your Designer Paper
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!