Hello – Today I am sharing a card for the new Global Design Project weekly challenge with some Positive Thoughts. I haven’t used this stamp set in a while, but its one of my favourites.
This is a such a great colour combo and can image all sorts of stamp sets being used with this combo. If you like to play along, then simply use the hashtag #GDP301 and tag us at @global_design_project on Instagram or add a link to your blog post on Global Design Project Blog HERE
I have create a Night of Navy card base to start. I have added on the rectangle die cut panel from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies, I have embossed the leaves in white on this panel for some subtle texture, but I’m not sure you can really see it in this photo.
The next step was to cut out those pretty butterflies from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set. I have stamped them out in the challenge colours (Polished Pink, Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana) and die cut them all out. They have all be adhered with the mini glue dots around the Biggest Wish sentiment.
To complete the card I have added some Rhinestones scattered around the butterflies for a little sparkle.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration using this colour combination!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP301 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!