Brian & Emma’s Super Awesome Fun Time Card Kit
£20.00 – £28.00
Our ten designs will showcase products from the Abstract Beauty Suite. For £28, you’ll receive the following:
- Select coordinating products from the Abstract Beauty Suite to accent your projects with an option to add on the Hello Beautiful Stamp Set or Hello Beautiful Bundle
- Ten card packets with envelopes, card bases and all the pieces you need to compete your projects
- Two inspiration cards with card sketches you’ll love
- An acetate box to store your inspiration cards for future reference
- A .pdf tutorial with detailed instructions, measurements and links to the products and video
- A detailed video to walk you through our projects, including our design process and any highlighted techniques
- An invitation to the Zoom call at the end of the month where you can share with other kit participants
- Lots of happiness and inspiration
- Free shipping
- Option 1 – Kit by Post
- Option 2 – Kit by Post + Stamp Set
- Option 3 – Kit by Post + Bundle
Each of our kits will include the following:
- The makings for 10 cards we’ve designed for you (including card bases and envelopes) with the option to add the coordinating Stampin’ Up! stamp set or bundle, if available. We’ll include lots of coordinating product to inspire you to try new techniques in your card making.
- Two printed inspiration cards (sketches, colour combinations, etc) that inform some of the cards in the kit and give you a boost of inspiration with your future card making. We’ll also send you a little box to collect and store your inspiration cards from future kits. ♥
- A detailed .pdf tutorial that walks you through our designed projects with large photos and clear instructions.
- A video from Brian and myself that shares all ten of the cards we’ve made with the project kit, walking you through our design choices, offering a clear walk through of unique techniques and providing other helpful content (like colour combinations and layouts).
- An invitation to a Zoom call at the end of the month where you can share what you’ve made with the other kit purchasers, Brian and myself . How fun is that?!