Hello. This week we have a new challenge for you over at the Global Design Project. The challenge is CASEing me! I love all of the card from the design team and can’t wait to see what you make inspired by this original card too.
I love this Rays of Light background stamp and although it is obviously ideal for a sun ray background, however it can also be used to simply add texture to any themed card.
I have created this Christmas card using this Santa image from the Santa Express Memories and More Card Pack  I have stamped with Real Red onto Poppy Parade Cardstock using the stamparatus to allow me to re-stamp if needed.
The images have both been cut out of the Santa Express Memories and More card pack. These have been layered on to the card with dimensionals.
The pine branch was cut from Basic White and coloured with Evening Evergreen and a Blending Brush. By using the Blending Brush on the Basic white it gives variation of colour and white highlighted sections. Once the coloured was added I have used a touch of multipurpose glue on the edges of the branch and added on some gilding flakes
To complete the card I have tied a Flat Jingle Bell around the top the hat and added some Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP356 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!