Sending Birthday Wishes is such a great sentiment and one I shall be getting a lot of use from. This large ‘Sending’ is from a new stamp set called Sending Smiles. (available on the 3rd May).
The Pansy Patch Stamp Set hasn’t seen much use from me in a little while, so I thought I’d pull that back out and give it some love.
The ink is ‘stamped off’ on the first layer and the second and third layers are full strength. To complete the Pansy I have added a dot of Daffodil Delight into the centre of the flower.
The Elegant Faceted Gems have been coloured with a Starry Sky Blend to coordinate with the paper and flowers. Adding blends to your embellishments is such a brilliant way to make your embellishments and gems coordinate with any project you are creating.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! There are three ways to play
- Instagram – Tag us @global_design_project and use #GDP339
- Facebook – Tag us @@GlobalDesignProject and use #GDP339
- Blog – Share your blog link and photo on our website HERE
To see all of the flower inspired projects from the Global Design Team, click HERE
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!