New week, new challenge! This week over at the Global Design Project we have been inspired by the fabulous Madeleine Mrotzek for #GDP312. For my card I have used the Simply Succulents.
I have used the large background die cut on the corners of the front panel.
Firstly, you will want to add some water onto the corners of the Watercolour layer and add Soft Succulent Ink to create the background.
The next step is to add the die cut layer to a piece of window sheet to stop the edges getting caught or lifting, this then made it easy to layer on to of the water colour piece with dimensionals
Next, you will want to stamp the Simply Succulents image with Staz-On Ink on to watercolour cardstock. I have coloured with a water painter and Soft succulent and Blackberry Bliss Ink. Leave to dry and then cut out.
Layer these on to the middle of the card with some silver trim & complete the card with some of the pretty Genial Gems
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more sketch inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP312 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!