Welcome to the July Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop & this month anything goes! we are sharing any choice of stamp set or theme. I have decided to focus on the beautiful flowers from the exclusive Colour Your Season Stamp Set. This is such a versatile set for all throughout the year & if you love colouring this is the set for you!
To create this card:
- Cut the base card to 21cm x 14.8cm – scored and folded to 10.5cm x 14.8cm
- Cut the Whisper White panel to 10.2cm x 14.5cm. Using the die from the Stitched Label Framelits, I have created this gorgeous stitched background. The die has been place first towards the top of the card and then run through the big shot a second time with the die on the opposite side.
- The flowers have been stamped out in Memento Ink and coloured with the Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Blends. Cut out the image and glue onto the background
- Repeat this to give you a second layer of flowers and leaves to cut out and pop up for even more depth. These have been cut out as individual flowers and leaves and added on with a touch of multipurpose glue on one edge and lifted away from the card. (You can see this a little better in the images below)
- Stamp out the ‘Hello’ from the Accented Blooms Stamp Set in Poppy Parade Ink, and punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch
- Use the 1/8″ (3.2mm) Handheld Circle Punch on either side of the tag and tie around your Whisper White Twine – securing it on the back of the white panel with tear and tape.
- Add this to your Poppy Parade Base
- Add Rhinestone for extra sparkle to complete the card.
Be sure to hop on around all of the Stampin’ Creative Team and guests to see what inspiration they have in store for you this month – Enjoy!!
If you live in the UK, I would love to be your demonstrator! Click on the supply list below to order these items. Use Hostess July Code M7WS9H3C to receive perks from from me in August. Happy Stamping!