Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! I am so excited to have been asked to join Brian King and his InKing Royalty team as a guest today. (Thank you so much for the invitation)
The projects celebrate the fun of summer. The InKing Royalty team are a diverse group, so I know you’ll see a great variety of summer projects. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
If you haven’t heard (I know you have because we LOVE to discuss the weather LOL!) we have been having a heatwave here in the UK with temperatures reaching a record breaking 40C yesterday.
Our houses don’t have AirCon so it’s Hot hot hot! We are lucky to have the space for a large paddling pool in our garden so this has been put to very good use :)
When Brian asked me to join the hop and told me the theme I immediately reached for this cocktail set and the Amazing Phrasing Stamp Set.
The Amazing Phrasing stamp set is a Sale-A-Bration items. Which means you can add this to your shopping basket for FREE with an order of £90.
Rather than stamping the ‘Woo Hoo!’ I have simply doubled up the ‘Woo’ for a cocktail theme Summer Fun card.
I couldn’t resist taking a photo of the card by the ‘pool’ in the glorious sunshine. This photo look like I have taken the card on a holiday lol!
The embellishments are the Solid Faceted Gems, and I have coloured the Melon Mambo ones with the Sweet Sorbet blends to coordinate the colour.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop-along to the next stop on the blog hop with Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Emma Goddard at Coastal Crafter
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!