The Global Design Project Challenge this week is CASing one of my cards, so I decided to make my card to say ‘Thank you’ I adore what each of the design team have created and can’t wait to see your take on this card too.
This paper is going to be avaliable in the new Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue and is AMAZING!! Yes, I”m shouting, because it’s that good! One side has photo images which are beautiful, and the alternative side are foiled, and they are just stunning.
The paper really does do all the hard work on this card, I have simply layered a piece on to Very Vanilla on a Cajun Craze base. The Very Vanilla letters have each been cut out x4 times and stacked together to created the depth. Once glued together I have blended a little Cajun Craze Ink and then dipped the edges in Copper Embossing Powder.
I have completed the card with the Adhesive Backed Solid Gems
Global Design Project Challenge
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects HERE and all the details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP408 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!