This evening I am sharing a Thank You card using the Daffodil Afternoon 12″ x 12″ pretty paper! This paper will be available as a FREE Sale-A-Bration item in Jan & Feb 2022.
The background of this paper is Very Vanilla, so I have not only used Very Vanilla for the card base, but also stamped the Thank You sentiment on this card stock too.
The label for the sentiment is from the Tasteful Labels Dies. These are such a useful set of dies and has a great range of shapes and sizes for labels and layers on your projects
This piece of paper is very pretty, but also quite busy. So I have used a layer of Vellum to have a more muted section in the middle to layer on the sentiment, flowers and ribbon.
The daffodils are cut out from the Daffodil Afternoon Paper too..I have bunches of these to put on lots more projects!
The die cut tiny flowers are from the Daffodil Dies. I think the original purpose of this die is the centre of a flower, but I thought it made the perfect tiny bud.
Can you spot the NEW accessories?
The Ribbon is current and in our Annual catalogue, but the centres of the flowers are called Classic Matte Dots  and the sparkle is a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
To check out all of the blog posts from the rest of the Trip Achievers you can view them by clicking on these links below. Enjoy the blog hop and all of the inspiration!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!