Hello & Happy Monday! Hope you have had a good weekend? Today I am sharing a card using the elements from the You are my Anchor Card Kit for the #GDP300 Challenge.
This week the challenge is to CASE the talented Steffi Helmschrott & this is her original design.
This card has so many great elements & I just love Steffi’s original card! I wanted to create a watercolour focal point like Steffi has on her card, so this was the starting point for my card
How to create the background?
- Add some Pacific Point Ink on a piece of Window Sheet & spritz with water
- Smoosh this on to the Shimmer White cardstock with the window sheet
- Leave to dry or dry with a heat gun
I have then taken one of the mini cards from the kit and cut this into 3/4″ strips. Both strips have been adhered to either side of the Shimmery White Cardstock with either Tear and Tape or Seal +
Once together as a panel then this has been stuck onto the card with dimentionals
The circle, banner (with the gold edging) sentiment, twine and Pacific Point Mini Ink all come as a part of this fabulous kit!!
I have glued the circle directly onto the card base and then layers up the Anchor and Lighthouse with mini dimentionals
To complete the card I have added some Gilded Gems and a touch of the twine from the kit.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP300 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!