Just stopping by to share these two cards using the All Things Fabulous Stamp Set. They were both made during my weekly LIVE crafting.
Did you know I go LIVE every Sunday evening at 2030GMT+1 here in the UK on both Facebook & You Tube. If you can’t watch at this time, the replay is avaliable after the live.
Both cards were inspired by a pretty notebook I was given quite some time ago, but I love it!
This base is Balmy Blue and has been inked up with Misty Moonlight on the edges using a Blending Brush.
The lace die cut is a part of this die set & makes a really pretty additional layer or background.
The Colour Combo
This next card was using some of the Shimmery Paste mixed with a little Balmy Blue Ink ..if you watched or re-watch the live, you see that I wasn’t that happy with the background to start with!
However, as we continued to add the layers I was really please with how this one turned out & really love the texture the paste adds to the back of the card.
Flowers were all stamped at the beginning and then the two cards were created from these elements. The final decision was bow colour and the lovely Alice helped choose this twine! The Coral twine was left over from the the Cactus Product Medley, but was the perfect combo with this card.
To complete the cards I have add-on some Champagne Rhinestone for a touch of sparkle!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!