Yesterday evening I thought I would pop on to share an Impromptu live with you all … just to say HELLO. I was in my craft room and using the Back to Back Blooms so thought I would share with you all…and this is what I made.
First up was this Daffodil Delight and Sahara Sand card with a touch of black to make it pop!
The flowers where firstly stamped on to the Sahara Sand cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder. I have then added a touch of the white craft ink with a water-painter and let this dry. Once dry I have coloured over the top of the white with the Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie watercolour pencils
The next step was to die cut the scalloped rectangle in the centre, which was using the largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. Once cut, the frame was glued flat and the centre stitched rectangle was popped up on dimentionals
The next colour combo was Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Basic Black.
This is using exactly the same technique as the first card and I have also paired this up with the beautiful True Love Papers – These papers are on the retiring list…so be sure to snap them up before they are gone!
Click on this video image to watch these cards being made….
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!