We are sharing a NEW sketch challenge over at the Global Design Project #GDP314. I have chosen to use the Arctic Bear with this sketch for a cute Christmas card.
This sketch is so versatile and will work perfectly with nearly any stamp set.
The background was so quick to create with the mask and the Shimmery Paste, this technique is SO much fun!!! If you haven’t tried the pastes out yet, you should give them a go. The Shimmery Paste is perfect anytime of year, but great for Christmas sparkle!
The Bermuda Bay square measures 7.5cm x 7.5cm and has been embossed with one of the folders from the Wintry 3D set. To add the colour to your snowflake, you can add Pool Party Ink to the back of the Wonderful Snowflakes with a Blending Brush. The front of these snowflakes are iridescent (and SO pretty) but back of these is a matt finish and the ink will apply to this side.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP314 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!