Welcome to this Artisan Curvy Celebration Blog Hop!
Today I have the pleasure of sharing a card using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. These dies are just gorgeous. They not only give you all the curves but the outline of the leaves and birds too. I have chosen some bright and fun colours using the new Magenta Madness In-colour for the base and flowers.
All the images where stamped in Staz-On to allow me to watercolour the images and not have the black lines run.
I have also carried the design through in to the inside of the card. I have stamped out both the larger leave image and the flowers and layers them together.
All the different options are now available for this bundle from TODAY!
Make sure you check out this hop and last months Artisan Blog Hop for a whole lot of inspiration and fabulous ideas with these bundles and sets
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!