Welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop for some Basic Essentials Inspiration
I have so many Basic Essentials in my craft room, I wasn’t sure were to start with this challenge. So I decided to stick to Basic Black as my go to for this card.
I have stamped the background with Memento Black Ink using the Color & Contour Stamp Set. I love the line images and the splatters in the set are amazing!!
The centre panel is a Basic White piece of cardstock due cut from the Tasteful Label Die (Bottom Left). this is such a great set of dies for all sorts of label shapes.
Once the background was stamped I have tied around some of the Gingham Ribbon & some Basic Black Twine. The next step is to heat emboss your chosen sentiment on Basic Black cardstock with White Embossing powder.
I have stamped x3 extra flowers to add to the front panel and layers together with the sentiment.
To complete the card I have added some Rhinestones. These are another ESSENTIAL in my crafting supplies!
I hope you are inspired to give this card a try. I’d love to see what you make, feel free to come on over to the Stampin Cove Facebook Group and share your creations.
I am now delighted to send you on over to my friend Annette in Canada – Enjoy! the rest of the hop & all the inspiration from around the world.
- Jan Clothier – NZ
- Leonie Stuart – AU
- Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
- Cheryll Miller – AU
- Melissa Gifford – AU
- Danielle Kassing – NL
- Aurélie Fabre – FR
- Emma Goddard – UK
- Annette Ball – CA
- Angie McKenzie – US
- Wendy Lee – US
- Chris Smith – US
- Brenda Nelson – CA
- Tricia Butts – US
- Elaine de Montmorency – CA
- Teri West – US
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!