Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop where we are sharing projects from the Jan-June Mini Catalogue. Today I am sharing a card using the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set. This is a distinctive stamp and gives you such wonderful shading on the image with only one colour.
If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you have probably just popped over from my good friend Brian
The colour combination is Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight and Granny apple Green for the leaves
Did you spot the Elegant Faceted Gems? These come in a pack with a selection of Clear, Petal Pink Pearlescent White. I have coloured the Petal Pink Gems with a Magenta Madness Blend to coordinate with the ink colour on the flower.
The extra Basic White leaves have been added using the Bough Punch  for additional texture
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to my friend Stesha, who I know will have a fabulous project for you to be inspired by.
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
This is stunning Emma. I love the bright, soft flowers on the crisp white background.
GORGEOUS, my friend! You really have a gift for making gorgeous arrangements with flowers – despite the crumbled images and layers, your card is SO CLEAN. Love it!