Happy Monday! This week over at the Global Design Project we are being inspired by this fun sketch. For my card I have used both the Big Hooray and Simply Fabulous Stamp Sets from the Annual Catalogue.
I have stamped the background with the leaves and flowers using Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz Ink. Some of the leaves were stamped twice to create the variation of lighter and darker ink.
The next step was to stamp out some extra flowers and leaves on a spare piece of Basic White. These were cut out with Paper Snips ready to be layered onto the card.
I love this big sentiment! This is the largest sentiment in this stamp set, but it is full of large, fun, bold sentiments.
I have simply stamped out the Hooray in Basic Gray and cut this out with my trusty Paper Snips! To add a little more depth, I have popped this up on a few mini dimensionals
To complete the card I have added a few Rhinestones for some extra sparkle.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP346 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!