Welcome to the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop, and today we are sharing some Simple Stamping. For anyone who knows me, know that this is not an easy task for me. lol! This True Beauty Stamp Set really does make simple stamping so easy!
The sentiment is from the Today is the Day Memories and More Card Pack and has some beautiful designs. To see a close up of all of the Memories and More cards you are check out my live replay from Sunday evening HERE
This background is stamped in Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya & Mint Macaron.
The sentiment is simple cut from the Memories and More card pack and layered on to a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
I thought this was a really apt sentiment for today’s theme….Simple Stamping is not impossible for me, but takes a lot of will power to step away from the embellishments, additional layers and techniques.
Check out all of the blog posts below from the Stampin’ Creative Team to see even more ideas inspired by the theme ‘Simple Stamping‘ >>
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!