Welcome to the Global Design Project Challenge for this week.
Challenges are such a great place to start with a spark of colour, theme or layout to get you started. We’d love you to share your creation too! You can do this by using the hashtag #GDP282 or share a link to your card on the Global Design Project Blog.
The challenge for this week is to create a card or project inspired by this sketch layout.
This was such a quick a simple card to make and mostly from scraps on my desk. The front panel was stamped in Smoky Slate Butterflies and then I have adhered on the stripes of cardstock to the left hand side.
From top to bottom of the card the colours are Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
The sentiment is from the really handy Many Messages Stamp Set. This is one stamp set that dies cuts out a whole bundle of messages ready to add to your card.
For the embellishments, I have coloured the Pool Party ribbon with the Bermuda Bay blend added a ‘swoosh’ of this alongside some white twine behind the sentiment.
To complete the card I have added on a few Rhinestones
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog.
Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP282 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!