Hello and welcome to the Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for March, featuring the ‘Hydrangea Hill Suite’
The All Star Tutorial Bundle includes 12 amazing VIDEO tutorials each and every month. This provides you with amazing inspiration featuring particular Stampin’ Up! Products, Bundles and Suites. You will also receive a PDF with measurements in both metric and imperial, with a list of all products used.
Plus at the start of each month the Tutorial team will share a blog hop (just like this one!) which will be using the products featured in the bundles each month but sharing different cards and projects to those featured in the bundle.
All the projects in the Tutorials are EXCLUSIVE and not shared anywhere online. Therefore, if you would like to see even more ideas and inspiration with this suite, you can purchase this Tutorial Bundle for £11.50 from my tutorial shop page HERE on my blog
This card was inspired by the lovely Linda Kasparian, such a great design for a quick and simple card to showcase the beautiful paper!
The card base is Gorgeous Grape, and I has added a little extra stamping on the edges of the DSP with the stamps from the Hydrangea Hill Stamp Set.
The sentiments is from the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set, one of my absolute favourites!
Please hop on around to check out all the of the inspiration and ideas from the rest of the All Star Tutorial Bundle Team – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!