Happy New Year! Hope you have had a lovely break. Today I am back sharing the first Global Design Project Challenge of the year. It’s a CASE the Designer Challenge this week, and we are being inspired by the wonderful Connie Collins. I love how Connie has layers the panels on the back of the card creating lots of texture!
The background was my starting point for this card, using the Hive 3D embossing folder with the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. The panels have been cut to 9.5cm x 3cm in each of the metallic colours (with a repeat of one colour)
These have been layers up on to a Basic White layer measuring 14.5cm x 10.2cm.
Firstly add the panels, then the next step is to tie around Linen Thread into a bow. Once this is in place, add the front panel of the card to your Early Espresso Card-base
Created the Daffodils with the NEW Daffodil Dies and Very Vanilla Cardstock. I have used my Blending Brush to add some Crushed Curry Ink to the top layers for extra shading. Pop the bottom two Daffodils up on Dimensionals and the top Daffodil behind them with Multipurpose glue.
The sentiment is from the Slim Sayings Stamp Set, and has been heat embossed to coordinate with the background. Heat emboss the sentiment twice, once in Copper and once in Gold. Then cut both apart and use one part of each sentiment.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP324 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!