Today we are sharing cards inspired by the theme Celebration. It’s alway handy to have a stash of birthday cards in your collection and they are probably the cards i make the most. I held a Team event on Saturday and we were creating with the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set – It is just the cutest!! So I thought I use this sweet little bird with a few balloons from the Beautiful Balloons Stamp Set
If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you have probably just popped over from the lovely Carolynn
I have used a small piece of the Bright and Beautiful 6″ x 6″ paper along the base of the front panel [A4 10.2cm x 3.5cm or Letter 4 1/8″ x 1 1/2″]. Once glued on to the Basic White front panel [A4 14.5cm x 10.2cm or Letter 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″] I have die cut this with the note cards edge die from the Gorgeously Made Dies
The sweet little bird was stamped in Memento and coloured with Misty Moonlight Blends, Azure Afternoon Blends and Colour Lifter and the balloons are stamped in Berry Burst, Bubble Bath & Misty Moonlight
I originally added the white bakers twine, but felt it needed a little more!? So I have used the very pretty Sheer ribbon and cut this along the length to make this thinner to tie behind the the balloons
I am now sending you on over to the lovely Angela who I know will have a fabulous project for you
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!