Happy Monday! Today I am sharing the two cards I created on my weekly live last night. The Timeless Arrangements bundle immediately grabbed my interest when saw this in the catalogue, because the dies have a very cool ‘bar’ to easily layer the foliage together. I couldn’t wait to order these and see how they came together in real life, and I wasn’t disappointed.
If you’d like to see this card being created you can see the replay over on my YouTube Channel – Link is below.
Each of the foliage pieces have been cut from Fluid 100 Watercolour and inked up with Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Moody Mauve, and Berry Burst.
The left hand panel of Lost Lagoon on the second card measures 5cm or 2″ wide by the hight of your card. This was embossed with one of the Basic 3D embossing folders, which adds this subtle texture.
All the sentiments and label dies pies are also from the Timeless Arrangements Bundle.
To watch these cards being created, simple click on the image below to take you to YouTube.
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!