Hope you have all had a great weekend. It was the Coronation on Saturday, which was just amazing. We watched from the comfort of home, which meant I could multi task and craft a little whilst following along. There were so many of stand out moments, and to top it all off, there was an amazing concert last night too. If you watched, what was your stand out moment?
Right, back to the crafting and the Global Design Project. This week is a colour challenge and I loved playing with this pretty combo.
I created the stripes with Stampin’ Write Markers in each of the colours and then die cut out the panel with the largest banner from the Nested Essential Dies.
I have looped some Pool Party Ribbon and the Silver Ribbon behind the die cut, and adhered it to the Basic White layer with my sewing machine. If you didn’t have a machine, then you could just tape the ribbon behind with some ‘Tear and Tape’
The sentiment is from the Seasonal Branches Stamp Set, I really like the mixed font on this stamp, I have used this sentiment on a lot of cards already.
The smaller die cut daisies are from the Cheerful Daisies Bundle in Basic White. Once cut out, the next step is to colour with Lemon Lolly and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Both the Daisies and the Sentiment have been added to the card with dimensionals.
To complete the card I have added some Rhinestones & a touch of splattering with the dark Pool Party Blend.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP393 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!