Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop for Oct. This month we are showcasing projects using Masking. I decided to use these cute Christmas Scottie Dogs for my card.
If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you have probably just popped over from my good friend Brian
The gingham background is a square stamp with this set and is designed so you can connect it together to make a larger background – which is pretty cool! I have stamped this in Real Red Ink and the cute doggies are stamped in Smoky Slate and Memento.
I firstly stamped the dog on the right hand side and the create a mask of this dog. This allowed me to the stamp the second dog over the top, making it look like it is layered behind.
The gorgeous sentiment is from a NEW set called Framed & Festive. This is available in Oct to demonstrator to pre-order and will be available to purchase form the 1st Nov 2022 to everyone
The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Powder on Basic Black Cardstock.
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to the lovely Angela who I know will have a fabulous project for you to be inspired by.
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!