Hello, we have a new colour challenge over at the Global Design Project. I have to admit that I didn’t find this the easiest colour combo to work with, but actually very pleased with how the Sweet Sorbet pops against the soft Petal Pink
I have used the NEW Fitting Florets Bundle to create my card. This collection of products  is available for pre-order by Demonstrators in Oct and will be released on the 1st Nov.
How to make this card
- Step 1: Cut, score and fold your card base (21cm x 14.8cm Scored at 10.5cm).
- Step 2: Cut two Basic White Layers (14.2cm x 10.2cm & 13.9cm x 9.9cm) Add one to your card front and use the smaller layer to stamp onto.
- Step 3: Stamp out the sentiment to the front of the card in Memento
- Step 4: Stamp the floral outline in Petal Pink and add a touch of Petal Pink Blending with a brush
- Step 5: Cut out a floral image from the Designer Paper and add over the top of the outline stamp
- Step 6: Stamp out the two smaller flowers in Memento and colour with Sweet Sorbet Blends. Cut / or die cut out and add on the top with glue dots.
- Step 7: Add pearls and a Linen Thread bow
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP365 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!