Happy Monday! Time for some Flower Power Inspiration with a NEW Global Design Project Challenge.
I knew I had to reach for my Magenta Madness Ink and Blends to create some bright pink flowers for this theme. If you like to play along, then simply use the hashtag #GDP303 and tag us at @global_design_project on Instagram or add a link to your blog post on Global Design Project Blog HERE
For my card I have used a new stamp set called Nature’s Harvest. This is available from tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd Aug) when the NEW Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-bration starts
The card base is Thick Basic White and splattered with the Magenta Madness Blend..just make sure nothing else is in the way when you do this!
The centre Magenta Madness square measures 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ or 8cm x 8cm with the piece of Basic White measuring 3″ x 3″ or 7.6cm x 7.6cm
Step by Step
- Cut the card-base
- Cut your two squares in Magenta Madness and Basic White
- Stamp the background textured piece on the left hand edge of the white square
- Avid / Extra Step: Spritz the small flower stamp with water and stamp over your inked section – Leave to dry
- Stamp your flower image in Memento & Colour with Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Blends
- Layer the squares together
- Die cut the flowers and add this on
- Tie the White Twine around the square into a bow on the left hand side
- Stamp your sentiment and die cut this panel & add to your card
If you would like even more inspiration using this Bundle, why not consider joining my Online Class? Options for Kit by Post and Online only are available. Bookings CLOSE tomorrow! Click HERE to see all the details and book your place.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more Flower Power inspiration using this colour combination!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP303 so we can see your work!
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: For only £99, you can choose £130 of any products from any current catalogue! PLUS a Bundle*