Today I am Happy as can be to be joining the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop and sharing this bright and bold card.
My son is now on his Summer Holiday and I am on leave from work for a few weeks so loved getting in the Summer mood with this blog hop theme: Summer Dreams
For my card I have used scraps from the What a Year Memories and More Card Pack (#155662) I had on my craft desk for this card. I love seeing what I create from the bits of pieces of die cuts or left over scraps of paper from previous projects.
I have added on some of the floral stickers (also from the M&M Card pack) and a touch of sewing. If you were creating this card, you wouldn’t have to add the stitching. The layout would still work without the sewing, but my machine was out on my desk, so I couldn’t resist!
This is the first time using this new embossing folder and I am so happy it is in my stash, who doesn’t love a Polka Dot? This is comes in a set of two mini folders which are a good size for card panels
- Card base – Thick Basic White – 21cm x 14.8cm – Scored at 10.5cm
- First layer – Thick Basic White – 14.5cm x 10.2cm
- Embossed Panel – Basic White – 14cm x 7.5cm
- Memories and More card piece – 10.2cm x 6cm
- Basic White Layer behind the sentiment – 8.5cm x 4.2cm
- Happy as can be Sentiment – M&M card piece – 8cm x 3.7cm
To complete the card I have added some of the White Bakers Twine and a few of the Artistry Blooms Sequins
If you’d like to see some more Summer Dream ideas, then check out all of the blog posts from the Stampin’ Creative Team by following these links >>
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!