Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop for March. Today we are ‘Stepping in to Spring’ or perhaps Autumn? Depending on where you are in the world.
If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you have probably just popped over from my good friend Brian
My card today was create from pieces from my desk, I created these 3D tulips on a previous live crafting which you can find HERE.
The card base was from Polished Pink to coordinate with the Tulips
The stitched rectangle is from the Scalloped Contours Dies & such a great die set for layers.
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to my friend Stesha, who I know will have a fabulous project for you to be inspired by.
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!