Today Emma Goddard and I are kicking off the second month of our Super-Awesome Fun Time Card Kit. We had a BLAST with the first kit and are so excited to share this one, too!
Brian King is a really fun and creative demonstrator in the US, and we’ve been great friends for a couple of years now. Brian and I have very similar (and also very different) styles with the cards we make. Brian’s style is graphic and layered. He comes up with the so many amazing colour combinations and he loves a focal sentiment on a project. My style features more flowers, ribbons and embellishments. At the end of the card-building process, though, we both end up with multi-layered projects that are crisp and clean. We are excited to come together to create an awesome kit we can share with you.
Our first kits were mailed out mid-March. What a joy to share these kits with those who purchased the kits! The feedback has been amazing! Here’s what people have shared:
- When I received this Tutorial and Video, I felt like I had been given a chance to excel by learning your thought processes, tips and of course, Unique Techniques. An A+ to you and Emma in putting together this Super-Awesome Fun Time Card Kit. I think you two stand out in putting your kits together. – Brenda B
- I completed the cards this weekend and they were so much fun to create. Your directions and the video were very clear and the packets were put together expertly! I love each and every one of the cards and feel the kit was a good value for the price. I liked every one of the card designs. – Mary K
- Wow!! This was a ton of work for you and I greatly appreciate it!! This kit is super-awesome and I’m going to have big fun making them. Already looking forward to the next!! – MeMe C
- It was a delight to make and truly fabulous cards. So thank you – Rebecca W
- I’ve watched the video (great format) Love the projects. – Diane H
About the Kit
What’s this all about?! Well, Emma and I filmed a video to introduce you to our Super-Awesome Fun Time Card Kit. Here’s a look at our video:
Rather than focus on a specific suite of products in this kit, we are focused on an awesome sentiment stamp set and some great backgrounds to showcase the sentiments. This kit will include the following:
- The makings for 10 cards we’ve designed for you (including card bases and envelopes) with the option to add the coordinating Stampin’ Up! stamp set or bundle, if available. We’ll include lots of coordinating product to inspire you to try new techniques in your card making.
- Two printed inspiration cards (sketches, colour combinations, etc) that inform some of the cards in the kit and give you a boost of inspiration with your future card making. We’ll also send you a little box to collect and store your inspiration cards from future kits. ♥
- A detailed .pdf tutorial that walks you through our designed projects with large photos and clear instructions.
- A video from Brian and myself that shares all ten of the cards we’ve made with the project kit, walking you through our design choices, offering a clear walk through of unique techniques and providing other helpful content (like colour combinations and layouts).
- An invitation to a Zoom call at the end of the month where you can share what you’ve made with the other kit purchasers, Brian and myself . How fun is that?!
Celebrating You with This Month’s Kit
Each of the super-awesome cards in this month’s kit focuses on two things – (1) brilliant backgrounds or techniques and (2) the gorgeous sentiments in the Celebrating You stamp set. Here’s a look at this versatile, all-year stamp set:
We are offering three great ways for you to enjoy this month’s projects:
- £28 – BASIC: Kit with the makings for 10 cards
- £55 – AWESOME: – Kit + Celebrating You Stamp Set + Background Bundle (Blending Brush + Stampin’ Spritzer)
- £72 – SUPER-AWESOME: – Kit + Celebrating You Stamp Set + Background Bundle (Blending Brush + Stampin’ Spritzer) + Watercolour Bundle (Fluid 100 5″ x 7″ Watercolour Paper + Watercolour Painters)
Sign up now
If you’d like to receive this kit, you can sign up today. Please note – I am only able to offer the kit if you live within the UK, and Brian can only sell to residents of the US.
Ready to sign up for our Super-Awesome Fun Time Card Kit for April 2022? Click below to secure your place, and once registered for the Kit, I will send out an invoice relevant to your kit selection.
Thanks for stopping by today! Emma
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items) PLUS During July and Aug, you’ll also receive the Making Plans Collection in your starter kit.
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!