Today Slim Sayings meets Summer Shadows on this case of the fabulous Angela Meiritz-Reid. I love her monochromatic card with a touch of colour on the large Dahlia.
The background was created with the Shaded Summer Stamp Set, by ‘stamping off’ with Smoky Slate to create a lighter background with the main floral image.
I absolutely adore the sentiment from the Slim Saying Stamp Set! Did you notice how crisp and clear the sentiment is? This crisp, clean image is achieved by stamping the ‘enjoy’ in Memento using the Stamparatus. The Stamparatus is such a fabulous tool, that allows you to re-stamp the same image in exactly the same place. This means you can add a few layers of ink to make this really rich in colour.
The dies are called Summer Shadow and have previously been available to add them for free as a part of a previous Sale-A-Bration, however, if you missed out on getting your hands on these then keep your eyes peeled in May when the new catalogue comes out! Hint Hint!! ;)
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP336 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!