The Global Design Project Challenge this week is casing the super talented Susan Wong. I was initially going to create a focal point with blending but decided on using the Nested Essential Dies.
I have created background to my cards with this three way cut before, but not applied the same technique to a label or smaller die cut.
To create this trio of colours I have cut the same label x3 times and then cut them all at once. This then gives you three alternative versions of the die cut with a mix of colours. This is a great way to create multiple of the same card quite quickly.
The colour combo is; Basic Black, Pretty Peacock & Smoky Slate
Global Design Project Challenge
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects HERE and all the details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP404 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!