Happy Monday! Today the Global Design Project are sharing projects inspired by this colour combo.
If you are ever looking for some inspiration challenges are such a great place to start. We share a different challenge every week to get you started. We’d love you to share your creation too! You can do this by sharing a link to your card on the Global Design Project Blog or using the hashtag #GDP273
The card I am sharing is using the Circle Celebrations Stamp Set. This is such a fun set, and great for backgrounds.
If you are look for a stamp set to help you make some really quick and simple cards, then this set is perfect. It will also work so well in so many different colour combinations
The stamp set doesn’t include any sentiments so I have used the Happy Birthday from the Art Gallery Stamp Set. This has also been stamp in the coordinating Night of Navy.
For the bow I have used a mix of the new Well Suited Twine and the thinner Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo to give a mix of textures.
To complete the card I have added the Elegant Faceted Gems…picking out the Petal Pink gems
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP273 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!