Happy Monday! Today the Global Design Project are sharing a NEW challenge. For this week we are setting you the challenge of making a card or project inspired by the theme: Love
Challenges are such a great place to start with a spark of colour, theme or layout to get you started. We’d love you to share your creation too! You can do this by using the hashtag #GDP275 or share a link to your card on the Global Design Project Blog.
I have created a black and white card using the Always in my Heart Bundle, inspired by both the theme this week and the beautiful True Love Papers!
I have die cut the large heart piece x4 in Basic White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Basic Black. Once all cut I have layered them back together and slightly off set them to see the different layers.
The centre panel was created by running a piece of Basic White through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine x2 using the cute heart border die. I have then added a strip of the True Love Designer paper and some Whisper White twine.
The beautiful flower is simply cut out from the papers and added on the front of the card with some dimensionals. To complete the card I have added a few rhinestones.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog.
Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP275 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!