Happy Monday! Today the Global Design Project are sharing a NEW challenge. For this week we are setting you the challenge of making a card or project inspired by the the fabulously talented Connie Collins.
Challenges are such a great place to start with a spark of colour, theme or layout to get you started. We’d love you to share your creation too! You can do this by using the hashtag #GDP276 or share a link to your card on the Global Design Project Blog.
I really enjoyed CASE-ing Connie’s card. I really wanted to incorporate the plaid into my card, but don’t have these dies, so I reached for the gorgeous paper from the current Sale-A-Bration offer. This Berry Blessing Bundle (Stamp Set and Papers) can be added to your basket for FREE with a £90 spend until the end of Feb.
I have stamped out the leaves in Granny Apple Green and the Blueberries using both Pacific Point and Night of Navy. I have then cut all of these out and layered them on to a Stitched Rectangle panel.
The little blue flowers are also from the designer paper in this pack, they are so cute!!
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog.
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!